Pricing Tables for SMBs
Packages for Moderate
Packages for Enterprise
Many of our customers choose us again!
To succeed, every software solution must be deeply integrated into the existing tech environment.
The package license/price is basically determined by the number of digital assets and support/management content.
Identifies digital assets of the type of domain name, subdomain, keyword, IP address or URL.
- Financial Services
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Defense Industry
- Critical Infrastructures
- Law Enforcement
- Public Institutions
Sure! Here is Cyberthint vs. Competitor
Cyberthint does not share any personal data or logged information with any other company, organization, or individuals except as required in the following situations:
- Satisfy a valid law enforcement request, or as required by law
- In case of emergency, to protect the property, safety, security, and rights of Cyberthint, its users, or the general public
- Also, any request that is received is extensively reviewed to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, and it is Cyberthint’s policy to respond as narrowly as possible to best protect our customers’ privacy.
Beyond customer financial information that is securely kept for billing purposes, and user passwords to allow access to the service, Cyberthint stores the following customer data:
- Saved Queries
- User-Generated Analyst Comments
Cyberthint encrypts and stores this data securely. Cyberthint logs certain user actions. Logs that contain user-provided query data are automatically deleted after 14 days, and all other customer data is deleted after a subscription is terminated. Moreover, as stated above, Cyberthint has an entire infrastructure in place to ensure that this data cannot be accessed by any unauthorized party.
To ensure the security of customer data throughout its lifecycle, Cyberthint encrypts information both at rest and when it is in motion.
Data is stored with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption when at rest.
Cyberthint uses a combination of encryption, highly trained staff, and technical safeguards to protect our customers’ data.
Cyberthint’s information security program includes measures such as:
- Encrypted and hashed passwords
- Active DDoS mitigation
- Automated account lockouts
- Extensive facility access controls
- Multi-factor authentication
- Comprehensive threat intelligence program
- Automated security scans of our systems
- Active penetration testing
- Extensive internal security awareness program and training for employees
- Cyberthint has a dedicated product security team that scours our service for potential vulnerabilities, and helps our engineers ship secure code. Our team uses Cyberthint to automatically collect and analyze data from open, technical, and dark web sources to provide the latest information on direct and emerging threats that may impact our company.