A heap buffer underflow vulnerability has been identified in the management interface of Fortinet‘s FortiOS and FortiProxy products. CVSSv3 score was determined as 9.3 of the vulnerability tracked by code CVE-2023-25610.
This security vulnerability allows threat actors to unauthorized code/commands execution or perform DoS attacks with specially generated with HTTP requests.
To fix the CVE-2023-25610 vulnerability, you can review the update details or the instructions with the workaround at FG-IR-23-001.
- FortiOS version 7.2.0 through 7.2.3
- FortiOS version 7.0.0 through 7.0.9
- FortiOS version 6.4.0 through 6.4.11
- FortiOS version 6.2.0 through 6.2.12
- FortiOS 6.0 all versions
- FortiProxy version 7.2.0 through 7.2.2
- FortiProxy version 7.0.0 through 7.0.8
- FortiProxy version 2.0.0 through 2.0.11
- FortiProxy 1.2 all versions
- FortiProxy 1.1 all versions